Are you ready to embark on a journey to become the proud owner of a thriving cafe and boutique store in the heart of Auckland's bustling city centre?
Look no further! This prime corner-site opportunity awaits you, offering everything you need for a successful venture.
Located right next to Albert Park, Scarecrow Cafe and Boutique Store enjoys a prime corner site in Auckland City. Situated near offices, shops, and residents, it ensures a steady flow of customers daily with a significant focus on this coming summer's cruise ships.
The cafe exudes charm and sophistication, with the store featuring a stunning fit-out, thoughtfully designed to create an inviting atmosphere that keeps customers coming back for more. From cosy seating arrangements to tasteful decor, a new owner will take over a well-thought-out cafe.
Scarecrow offers a diverse revenue stream with an extensive range of goods and delectable ready-made meals. The store has something for everyone, whether it's fresh cabinet food, artisanal coffee, unique gifts, or mouth-watering dishes. The possibilities are endless, and Scarecrow offers a creative license for a new owner to come in and make it the success it can be.
- High-end, quality fit-out
- Huge opportunity to grow with new city centre development
- Prime location near Auckland Art Gallery, Albert Park, and on the new Victoria Street Linear Park
- $20,000/week revenue based on year-to-date figures
- Top-rated cafe in the city centre on Google and TripAdvisor
- Large, loyal, and regular customer base and well-frequented by city visitors
- Brand new lease to be granted to the successful purchaser.
Contact Angus on 021 193 4497 today for more information on this opportunity.
If you would like to receive any further information regarding this sale, please complete our online confidentiality agreement.
Copy and paste this link into your browser:www.ds4u.cc/abc?ref=34560