Here is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a thriving, fully licensed eatery, conveniently located in one of Tauranga's bustling and sought after suburbs. There are many reasons as to why this is a great investment but here are a few for you to consider:
Reasons to purchase:
- Consistent revenue growth - Average weekly turnover almost $42,000
- Excellent rent ratio at just 5% of turnover - keeping fixed costs low
- Fully licenced and free from any brewery contract, giving you options.
- Prime location surrounded by modern, high-quality residences in fast growing suburb
- Strong operational systems in place and a skilled, supportive team
- Established, loyal customer base
- Semi-managed with little involvement from the vendor
- Fully equipped kitchen - walk straight into profits with no immediate need for investment
- Beautiful modern building with ample free parking.
This well-oiled machine is already generating healthy profits with an efficient and reliable team. Year to date performance figures are indicating a growth in revenue for the 2024 financial year. A promising start for new owners. The business is currently semi-managed, leaving the owners free to pursue other interests or .
If you're looking for a reliable business with reliable profits, here's one that includes work life balance too! Pick up one of the Bay of Plenty's premier hospitality locations. Whether you're an investor seeking hands-off profit or an experienced restaurateur aiming for growth, this is an exciting opportunity. Best suited to someone passionate about hospitality, committed to excellence, and eager to lead this esteemed establishment.
Wayne Ronald - 021 064 7355 & Gina Stevens - 021 338 062.
For further information regarding this sale, please complete our online confidentiality agreement.
Copy and paste this link into your browser:www.ds4u.cc/abc?ref=34516